Emergency Lighting Controls - Philips Emergency Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Bodine BLCD-20B Control Unit permits lighting control devices such as occupancy sensors and wall switches to control emergency lighting. The device mounts directly onto a junction box and supports fluorescent lighting loads up to 20A and incandescent loads up to 10A. Works with an auxiliary generator or central inverter system.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health