Emergency Light - Hubbell Lighting Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Dual-Lite EV LED Series emergency light utilizes two high-powered LEDs, with optimized fixture spacing of up to 27 feet. Uses a NiMH battery that requires only 1 watt of input power for 90 minutes of emergency lighting. Includes a micro-controlled pulse charger, optional LED remote, wire guard, and a vandal-resistant shield.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- 4 Crucial Lighting Design Considerations for a post-COVID world
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health