Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Building Services Officer »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Director of College Facilities »
Emergency Battery Packs - Hubbell Lighting Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Emergency Battery Packs keep metal halide HID lamps lit during power sags, brownouts and power failures. The UFO-PSMH holds the lamp arc for one lamp at 20 to 30 percent of rated output for up to two minutes. Once power is restored, the unit returns to standby and its nickel-cadmium batteries are recharged. Can be installed up to 25 feet away from connected lamp.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Controls Upgrades: Understanding Space Needs
- Understanding Applications for Lighting Controls Upgrades
- 5 Tips for Selecting LEDs
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health