- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Operating Engineer »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
Ellipsoidal Fixtures - Lightronics Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Ellipsoidals from Lightronics are available in 10-, 19-, 26-, 36- and 50-degree beam spreads. They are equipped with a optical system that has variable focus. The ellipsoidals' housing is made from die-cast aluminum and the handles are insulated.
Gel frames and gobo holders are included. All ellipsoidals are available in a black or white finish and are covered by a two-year warranty.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health