Electronic Ballasts - Philips - Facility Management Product Release
The Optanium® 28-watt, T5 family of ballasts includes a fixed-output version designed to support recessed-lighting applications. Used with the step-dim versions, the fixed-output ballasts will help ensure light output in ambient spaces that do not require more complex step-dim capabilities. The ballasts are available in both a 0.95-ballast-factor version and a 1.15-ballast-factor version, which is ideal for applications that require higher light levels. The ballasts' programmed-start circuitry provides extended lamp life in frequent switching applications, such as those associated with the use of occupancy sensors or motion detectors.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health