Electronic Ballast Technology - PureSpectrum Technology - Facility Management Product Release
The company’s electronic ballast circuitry design allows compact fluorescent lamps to be dimmable to below 10 percent of perceived light output using a standard dimming device. The circuitry design also allows a CFL to function side-by-side with incandescent bulbs and mimic performance characteristics such as low light starts. The model features a high power factor built into the ballast.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health