Driver Module - WattStopper/Legrand - Facility Management Product Release
Niagara AX driver streamlines integration with digital lighting management controls. It automatically discovers all DLM lighting controls on the BACnet network and all data points available for integration. The driver is available for free download to integrators using a third party JACE and operates over both BACnet IP and BACnet MS/TP networks. Astronomic control option facilitates schedules based on sunrise and sunset.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health