Downlight LED - CSL Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
CSL IC Recessed Eco-Downlight LED available in 5-inch aperture. Features 38 input watts that deliver 2,750 lumens; 80, 85 and 90 CRI packages; dimming capabilities with a standard incandescent dimmer; field-replaceable light engine and driver; a light engine coded for performance maintenance replacement; and five interchangeable optics for 12-, 25-, 45-, 65- and 85-degree beam spreads.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health