Dimming Ballasts - Philips - Facility Management Product Release
Dimming Ballasts are compatible with daylight sensors, wall dimmers, existing fluorescent lamps and dimming controls. EssentiaLine 0-10v dimming ballasts are available in two-lamp T8 models with a .88 ballast factor and dim lamps from 100 to 20 percent power. The line meets NEMA Premium and CSA energy efficiency requirements.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health