Dimming Ballast - Lutron Electronics Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
EcoSystem digitally addressable dimming ballasts allow individual devices to remember settings and react based on the environment. Ballasts communicate via digital bus and connect directly to sensors and controls. Ballasts dim to 10 percent (5 percent for T4 ballasts.) Lamps turn on to any dimmed level without flashing to full brightness. Operating frequency does not interfere with IR devices. Non-volatile memory restores settings after power failure. Available in T8 linear and U-bent and T5 linear and twin-tube.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health