Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
Dimming Ballast - Advance - Facility Management Product Release
The company has expanded its Mark 10 Powerline electronic dimming ballast to include a new model for use with 24-watt T5 High Output and 24-watt Long Twin Tube fluorescent lamp applications. The ballast measures 16.7-by-1.18-by-1 inches. It features IntelliVolt multiple-voltage technology, enabling the ballast to operate at 120 to 277 volts, 50/60 Hz. The product delivers range (100 percent – 5 percent) continuous dimming capability, allowing users to adjust lighting levels to fit their needs.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health