Dimmers - Lutron Electronics Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Diva/C•L and Credenza/C•L dimmers work with incandescent, halogen, dimmable CFLs and LEDs. The dimmers use the company's HED technology, which features advanced dimming circuitry designed for compatibility with most high efficacy light bulbs to alleviate problems of dimming CFLs and LEDs. Dimmers can dim a mixed load of light sources on the same circuit.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health