Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Dimmers - Cooper Wiring Devices - Facility Management Product Release
The Devine and Skye product lines are compatible with light-emitting diode (LED) and fluorescent 0-10 volt ballasts. The dimmers are compatible with any decorator wallplate and can be wired in single-pole or three-way applications. Each line offers a pre-set feature that returns lights to a previous setting, full-slide control for operation and an adjustable output range for increased dimming flexibility. The flammability meets UL 94 requirements and includes a V2 rating for temperatures ranging from -20 to 70 degrees Celsius.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health