Dimmer - Lutron Electronics Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The 250W C•L dimmer provides a non-neutral, two-wire, forward phase wallbox solution for LEDs, CFLs, and installations that incorporate a series of strip lights, downlights or linear cove lights. Delivers 1 percent dimming of LED fixtures, offers a large dimming range, minimizes flicker, drop-out and pop-on. Available in Diva and Ariadni styles.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health