Dimmer - Lightronics Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The AR-1202RTC architectural dimmer from Lightronics is wireless and includes 16 universes of 512 DMX channels, real-time FHSS TDMA communication, and 83 channel-hopping 2.45GHz band. The dimmer also has a range of 1400 feet inside a structure and 4000 feet outside. The device features a programmable calendar/clock that enables the user to attach scenes to date and time commands. The AR-1202RTC is covered by a five-year warranty.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health