Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Diffuser Lenses - Acuity Brands Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The Lithonia Lighting™ TLED luminaire is a high-quality, general-purpose troffer with flexible diffuser options. With the RTLED, ACLED, and VTLED, it is part of a versatile recessed LED indoor ambient lighting product family. The TLED luminaire maximizes energy savings with the use of advanced LED lighting technology, full-range dimming, and flexible diffuser-lens options. Enhanced diffuser options: an A19 lens/overlay providing high-angle lighting control; a shadowbox square frame offering a diffuse-Lambertian effect; a micro-prism lens/overlay achieving a fine-textured appearance; and a satin white lens for soft and uniform volumetric distribution.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health