- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
Decorative Lighting - Crescent/Stonco - Facility Management Product Release
Crescent/Stonco’s Xpressives are two lines of decorative commercial lighting.
Both models allow specifiers to match interior and exterior decor to fixtures with a variety of color schemes and styles by using fluorescent, incandescent, quartz-halogen and/or HID lamp sources. Each line is available in seven colors, three textures and four metallic finishes as well as an expanded range of shade and arm styles. The line offers several mounting variations.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- Managers Turn to UV Lighting to Combat COVID-19
- COVID Accelerates Adoption of UV at Two Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health