- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Head Gardener »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
Daylighting Systems Help Control Energy Costs - MechoSystems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The MechoNet™ Network Interface makes it easier and less expensive for all types of motorized window coverings and associated systems to operate harmoniously with MechoSystems products and each other on one network. Supporting RTS, IR, and RS-232 protocols, the “MNI” enables controls, switches, and motors from numerous manufacturers — Lutron®, Somfy, Control4®, VantageTM, Savant, WattStopper®, Qmotion, and others—to communicate via MechoNet.
SolarTrac is an automated window-covering control system. It optimizes the use of natural light, offering the most advanced daylight management on the market. Unlike others, the system is both reactive and predictive. It evaluates changing sky conditions in real time with roof-mounted radiometers. But it also anticipates changes. SolarTrac utilizes data about a building’s unique geospatial relationship to the sun to calculate and then manage — through incremental window-covering adjustments — BTU loads and solar penetration angles for occupant comfort and energy savings.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- Managers Turn to UV Lighting to Combat COVID-19
- COVID Accelerates Adoption of UV at Two Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health