Daylighting System - Acuity Brands Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The LightFlex daylighting system for suspended-ceiling applications uses the Sunoptics Signature Series prismatic skylight that captures low-angle sunlight. Available in 21-inch tubular as well as 2-by-4-foot and 4-by-4-foot configurations. An optic sphere drives light down through the skylight's light well, maximizing the system's light penetration.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health