Daylighting System - Butler Manufacturing Co. - Facility Management Product Release
RetroLite is designed for retrofit applications to the company's MR-24 and CMR-24 roof systems, replacing the Lite*Panl panel system. Acrylic dome design pulls in more light earlier and later in the day, with a visible light transmittance value of 0.68. The system is self-curbing.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health