Daylighting Sensors - WattStopper/Legrand - Facility Management Product Release
LMLS-400 and LMLS-500 daylighting sensors for switching or dimming applications feature a wireless configuration tool. The LMLS-400 also features automatic commissioning; the single-zone closed loop photosensor can be installed on a ceiling or in a lighting fixture. The LMLS-500 multizone open loop photosensor can mount on a ceiling or in the light well of a skylight, and control up to three lighting zones.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health