Daylighting Controls - Hubbell Building Automation - Facility Management Product Release
Zone5 Daylight Harvesting Control System provides one to four rows of daylight dimming, daylight switching or step dimming control. Color-coded cables connect to clearly labeled color-coded ports on the control module. System commissioning is accomplished through the SD Card interface. Real-time status of all connected devices can be monitored through the control module's interactive LCD user menu.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health