Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Cutoff Wallpack Fixture - RAB Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The WP1FC Full Cutoff Wallpack is designed for areas with "dark sky" lighting ordinances. The surface-mounted fixtures direct light down and away from the building. The product is configured to provide even light distribution and meet stringent cut-off operation that prevents light from spilling up toward the sky. It includes precision die cast aluminum housing and is available in polyester powder coat white or bronze finish. The housing includes a silicone gasket for durable waterproofing and easy relamping. It is available in 100-watt metal halide with QT ballast and 150-watt high-pressure sodum with either a QT or 120-volt ballast. The product is approved by the International Dark Sky Association.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health