Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Controls Package Integrates Company's LED Luminaires - LG Electronics - Facility Management Product Release
Sensor Connect controls package features integrated wireless technology that is compatible with various LG LED lighting technologies including its dimmable tube, troffer, high bay and commercial grade downlight. The integration of connectivity across its products supports the company’s efforts to create a complete wireless control platform, made possible with LG’s smart multi sensor and wireless wall switch accessories.
LG’s suite of LED innovations provides wireless motion and daylight harvesting technologies, which are easily controlled and commissioned through LG’s intuitive Android mobile application. Building managers can now use the mobile app on Android devices to group fixtures, adjust light levels, adjust daylight harvesting, set automated scheduling and much more. LG systems use ZigBee open protocol wireless technology, which provides the flexibility to easily upgrade to a full lighting management system (LMS) or a building management system (BMS) through LG’s third-party partners such as Daintree Networks.
LG’s smart multi sensor is an after-market accessory compatible with LG’s LED troffers and downlights, designed for users who are looking to maximize energy savings with daylight harvesting and motion detection across an individual or network of fixtures.
LG’s wireless scheduling switch is a dimmable light switch that offers full wireless control using ZigBee in order to turn a group of fixtures on and off at specific intervals, offering complete convenience in managing energy usage.
Sensor Connect controls package featuring integrated wireless technology is compatible with various LG LED troffers and downlights. The wireless control platform is made possible with LG’s smart multi sensor and wireless wall switch accessories. Wireless motion and daylight harvesting technologies are controlled and commissioned through LG’s Android mobile application. The app can group fixtures, adjust light levels, adjust daylight harvesting, set automated scheduling and much more.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Planning Lighting in New Healthcare Facilities
- How to Plan An LED Upgrade
- Lighting is the Best Place to Start for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health