Compact Dimmers - Lightronics Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The XC Series of compact dimmers features wireless DMX option, LED digital display, four and six channel capacity, 600 and 1200 watts per channel, softpatch (each dimmer), dimmer limiting, dimmer curve/relay selection, DMX-512 protocol, built in chase function, "set and forget" intensity, architectural interface and AMX/Crestron interface. The dimmer has a sleek lightweight design with rounded edges and an all black finish and is covered by a five year warranty.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health