Colored Bulbs - Sunshine Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The colored bulbs include halogen flood lamps (PAR 20’s, 30’s), MR-11s and 16s, PL9s. Screw-in compact fluorescents are available including twists, BR40 CFL floods and G25 CFL globes in blue, green, red, yellow, and pink. A blacklight compact fluorescent that users can screw into any standard socket also is available. The lamps are designed for theme, display, accent and decorative lighting.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health