- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Head Gardener »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
CFL Trims - Juno Lighting Group - Facility Management Product Release
Designed to create the appearance of traditional incandescent lighting, Juno lens trims conceal CFL lamps with a glass lens. The diffusing lens obscures the CFL lamp image while providing uniform luminance on the glass with no hot spots.
One design is regressed baffle and frosted dome lens positioned above the ceiling plane to mimic the look and design of a conventional incandescent fixture.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- Managers Turn to UV Lighting to Combat COVID-19
- COVID Accelerates Adoption of UV at Two Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health