CFL Downlights - Cooper Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
CFL downlights feature a twist-and-click lamp-base design that allows for the interchangeability of 16W, 21W or 28W lamps in a single housing. The Halo Eco-Twist 5-inch and 6-inch aperture multi-wattage CFL line, offered in both new construction and remodel housings, uses insulated ceiling housings rated for direct contact with ceiling insulation.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health