CFL Downlight - Prescolite - Facility Management Product Release
CFL Downlight has watts per square foot optics to control brightness and glare at all lateral viewing angles. LiteFrame’s new optical design has a 60- to 65-degree cutoff and broader light distribution. Available in 6- or 8-inch, horizontal or vertical CFL housing. Has emergency battery pack and dimming ballast.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health