Bulb Crusher - Air Cycle Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The CFL Premium Bulb Eater®, is a new version of the award-winning lamp crusher. It is designed to safely crush and store up to 3,000 compact fluorescent lamps before recycling, and it can crush tube lamps. The machine crushes lamps into 100 percent recyclable material, while capturing more than 99.99 percent of mercury vapors in a three-stage filtration system. When a drum of crushed lamps is full, Air Cycle will arrange for pick-up and recycling at the nearest EPA-approved recycling facility.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health