Ballasts - Universal Lighting Technologies Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The B295SRUNVHP ballast is the newest addition to the Basic-12 family of ballasts and is designed for use with F96T12HO lamps, which can replace traditional magnetic T12 high output ballasts. Basic-12 ballasts comply with federal ballast efficiency requirements for installation into new fixtures. The new model meets ANSI Standard C82.11-1993 and Standard C62.41-1991.
New ballast features universal input voltage (120 to 277 volts) and has a minimum starting temperature of 60 degrees F for energy saving lamps and –20 degrees for standard lamps. Ballast is 11.75 inches long, 3.13 inches wide, 1.78 inches high and weighs 4 pounds. Remote mounting is 15 feet maximum lead length, 18 AWG. Ballast contains no PCB’s, is UL listed and CSA certified.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health