- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
Ballasts - Universal Lighting Technologies Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Basic-12 ballasts with the B295SRUNVHP for use with F96T12HO lamps are designed to replace traditional magnetic T12 high-output ballasts in existing or new fixtures. They provide the same amount of light as magnetic T12 ballasts. Plus, electronic ballasts are significantly quieter than their magnetic counterparts. Basic-12 ballasts comply with federal ballast efficiency requirements for installation into new fixtures, as well as with the 2010 requirements for replacement ballasts.
The ballasts also operate F48, F60, F72, and F84T12HO lamps. They are lighter than magnetic ballasts, making it easier to handle and install in a fixture’s ballast channel. The mounting dimensions and wiring are the same as the magnetic ballasts it replaces.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- Managers Turn to UV Lighting to Combat COVID-19
- COVID Accelerates Adoption of UV at Two Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health