- ELECTRICIAN »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Facilities Director »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Ballast - Universal Lighting Technologies Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The B332IUNVHEH-A ballast is specifically designed for high lumen 3-lamp fluorescent applications using today's new high bay fluorescent fixtures.
With two 3-lamp high ballast factor (1.18) ballasts in one 6-lamp F32T8 fixture, the delivered system lumens is equivalent to that of a standard 400-watt metal halide system but at almost half the input power, according to the company.
The ballasts include universal voltage design, from 120- to 277-volts. The B332IUNVHEH-A saves an additional 5 percent in energy savings over standard electronic ballasts and is compatible with standard F32T8 lamps as well as the 30-, 28-, and 25-Watt energy-saving T8 lamps, the company says.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health