Ballast - Universal Lighting Technologies Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The 875-watt pulse start ballast is designed for for applications where 1,000-watt metal halide ballasts have previously been specified or installed. The system offers slightly higher mean lumens than a standard 1,000 watt metal halide system, according to the company, while offering to save up to 165 watts of power per fixture compared to a 1,000 watt system.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health