Ballast - Robertson Worldwide - Facility Management Product Release
One-lamp T5 series operation ballasts are now available in a smaller case size for easier retrofitting. Programmed start. Sound rated A. Internal surge protection and end of lamp life protection. Meets FCC Part 18 (Class B), RFI consumer limits and ANSI standards C82.11 and C62.41.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health