- Building Services Supervisor (Evening shift) »
- General Trades Supervisor »
- Assistant Chief Facilities Officer (Buses) »
- Corporate Leader- Planning, Design and Con. »
- FACILITIES PROJECT COORDINATOR »
Ballast - Advance - Facility Management Product Release
The e-Vision 120V Mini 20-watt electronic HID ballast for ceramic metal halide lamps is designed for downlighting, track-lighting, and accent-lighting applications.
Offered in a housing on par with track-mounted 12V halogen transformers, the Mini ballast is 37 percent smaller than Advance’s previous 20-watt ballast. It features a 90-degree-Celcius, maximum-case-temperature rating to ensure longer life in high-temperature applications. Its safety features include an automatic power control, lamp end-of-life (EOL) detection, and lamp monitoring.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Elevating Exterior Lighting Quality for Design
- Lighting the Way to Outdoor Safety
- Commercial Lighting Rebates Evolve
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- Alberta Bair Theater Updates Lighting, Sees Growth