Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Ballast - Advance - Facility Management Product Release
The e-Vision 120V Mini 20-watt electronic HID ballast for ceramic metal halide lamps is designed for downlighting, track-lighting, and accent-lighting applications.
Offered in a housing on par with track-mounted 12V halogen transformers, the Mini ballast is 37 percent smaller than Advance’s previous 20-watt ballast. It features a 90-degree-Celcius, maximum-case-temperature rating to ensure longer life in high-temperature applications. Its safety features include an automatic power control, lamp end-of-life (EOL) detection, and lamp monitoring.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Where to Find Big Data for Improving Occupant Experience
- Effective Project Management Helps University Reduce Energy Usage
- Manager's Role in Project Management Leads to Successful Renovations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health