Area Luminaire - Lithonia Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
D-Series LED Area Size 0 luminaire is available in 20 and 40 LED configurations, delivers 2,900 to 13,700 lumens and offers a choice of 11 optical distributions. Features a diffuse drop lens and an integral motion sensor that enables bi-level and part-night scheduled dimming or ROAM wireless monitoring and controls.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health