Area Light - Amerlux Lighting Solutions - Facility Management Product Release
SmartSite incorporates programmable audiovisual components into outdoor lighting. A wireless mesh network connects the system's microprocessors to a Web-based portal. The lamps replace 175-250W HPS/MH sources, and contain distributed intelligence via integrated processors and data storage, as well as audio speakers. Wireless transceivers on each pole provide bi-directional communication between streetlights and other integral sensors.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health