Area Fixture - U.S. Architectural Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Versalux LED offers a range of mounting options, including arm, post top, canopy, and wall mount. Available in 64-, 80-, and 120-LED packages with wattages from 70W to 260W and lumen output from 5,100 to 19,200 lumens, with Type II, III, IV, and V-Sq optics with both full range and switch-controlled hi/lo dimming options.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- 4 Crucial Lighting Design Considerations for a post-COVID world
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health