Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Architectural Lighting - Amerlux Lighting Solutions - Facility Management Product Release
Amerlux Lighting Solutions’ Evoke Trimless 3-inch downlights use the latest in 20-watt miniature low-wattage metal halide lamp and ballast technologies.
The lights are designed with a 3/16-inch flanged reflector trim that sits flush with the ceiling line, and each fixture is supplied with a perforated plaster ring that gets mounted to the aperture for the application of drywall compound.
The lighting family consists of downlights, recessed adjustable accents, pinhole adjustable accents and lens wall wash fixtures with round or square apertures. Specially designed optics that offer a variety of beam spread distributions, including a 12-degree spot, 18-degree narrow flood, 25-degree flood, 40-degree wide flood, and 5- by 55-degree linear spread. Three custom tints are available: Clear, sunrise and gold.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health