Architectural LED Lighting - Hubbell Outdoor Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The LNC2-18LU offers options for entry and perimeter applications. Available in a 45-watt configuration that delivers up to 3,306 lumens and efficiency of 74 lumens per watt. The expanded series includes multiple LED color temperatures, additional distributions, expanded photocontrol options, and 60,000 hours of life at L96 lumen maintenance.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health