Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Architectural Downlights - BetaLED - Facility Management Product Release
Essentia LED fixtures offer a variety of warm, interior-correlated color temperatures, a range of LED counts, a competitive lumen package, and wide, medium, and narrow optics, including adjustable and wall-wash. Facilities can easily upgrade the series of luminaires with a replaceable light engine and optics. The complete line is designed with: standard, 0-10-volt dimming control; 4-, 6- and 8-inch square and round apertures; 1,200-5,000 delivered lumens; and multiple color temperatures.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health