- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
Aluminum Profile Housings Customized for LED Fixtures - Super Bright LEDs - Facility Management Product Release
Super Bright LEDs introduced a line of aluminum profile housings for flexible, rigid or linear LED strip lights. The SBL Pro brand includes a variety of profile housings for creating custom LED light fixtures and effects.
The housings can be used for recessed or surface-mount office and commercial area lighting, task lighting, accent lighting, step lighting, trim alternatives, and more. The durable extruded aluminum housings are designed to fit LED strip lights that are 10-40 millimeters wide. They’re available in multiple lengths with frosted, etched, or clear lens options, mounting accessories, and end caps.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health