- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Building Technician »
- Campus Operations Manager »
- Groundskeeper »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Demonstrate to upper management the importance and value of facilities management in achieving the overall goals of the organization.
- Boost team morale: A nomination for a national recognition program can provide a real lift for your department.
- It’s free! Unlike many other recognition/award programs, there is no application fee for the FMXcellence Recognition Program.
- Gain national recognition from the industry. Honorees will be recognized both in Building Operating Management magazine and at the NFMT Conference in Baltimore.
Past FMXcellence honorees include facility departments at Nike, Texas Children's Hospital, the New York City Department of Education, PNC Bank, the University of Illinois, Crouse Hospital, the Smithsonian Institutions, Hays Independent School District, TD Bank, the State of Oklahoma, the University of Illinois, EMD Serono, Charlotte Mecklenburg Public Schools, Lawrence Berkeley National Labs, Munich Reinsurance America, and Georgia Tech.
Attendees listen to FMXcellence honorees at NFMT special session.