Who is eligible?
- An in-house facility department responsible for 100,000 sq. ft. or more (exception: minimum of 5,000 sq. ft. of raised floor space for data centers). (The term FM department includes any facility-related function, including facility management, real estate, design and construction, operations, buildings and ground, engineering, etc.)
- Commercial or institutional space (corporate office, K-12 and higher education, health care, government, hospitality and retail)
Who is not eligible?
- Third-party service providers, including outsourcing firms and property management firms that do not own and manage space are not eligible. (Real estate firms may enter space that they both own and manage.)
- Facility departments of building product manufacturers are not eligible.
- Manufacturing space is not eligible.
- Residential space, including multifamily residential, is not eligible. (Residence halls on college campuses and hospitality space may enter.)
Submitted information may be used in coverage that appears in Building Operating Management magazine, online, or in NFMT conference sessions. Building Operating Management magazine is not responsible for errors in the process of submitting an entry. Please save a copy of your application for your own records.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
QUICK Sign-up - Membership Includes:New Content and Magazine Article Updates
Educational Webcast Alerts
Building Products/Technology Notices
Complete Library of Reports, Webcasts, Salary and Exclusive Member Content
click here for more member info.
Press Release Archives
Our Content On Your Site
FM Online Tools
- Content Directory
- Site Map
Other Online Resources