Who is eligible?
- An in-house facility department responsible for 100,000 sq. ft. or more (exception: minimum of 1,000 sq. ft. of raised floor space for data centers)
- Commercial or institutional space (corporate office, K-12 and higher education, health care, government, hospitality and retail)
- Third-party service providers, including outsourcing firms and property management firms that do not own and manage space. (Real estate firms may enter space that they both own and manage.)
- Facility departments of building product manufacturers.
- Projects submitted to the Maintenance Solutions Achievement Awards are not eligible.
- Manufacturing space.
- Residential space, including multifamily residential. (Residence halls on college campuses and hospitality space may enter.)
Submitted information may be used in coverage that appears in Building Operating Management magazine, online, or in NFMT conference sessions. Building Operating Management magazine is not responsible for errors in the process of submitting an entry. Please save a copy of your application for your own records.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.