Propane Powered Equipment Can Help Business Development
The Propane Education & Research Council released a new educational resource for equipment dealers and distributors that outlines simple ways to grow their business with propane-powered forklifts.
“Whether a customer wants easy refueling, more productivity, or fewer emissions, propane forklifts get the job done,” said Jeremy Wishart, PERC director of off-road business development. “Our newest resource will help walk distributors through the process of selling propane forklifts to their customers looking for a forklift fuel that meets their needs.”
Unlike electric models, propane forklifts don’t lose power or require hours of charging time. Instead, refueling occurs in a matter of seconds, so they can work around the clock. They also — because they operate so cleanly — can work outside on loading docks and inside a properly ventilated warehouse. Propane’s versatility and key advantages over other fuels make them extremely valuable to the material handling market.
With PERC’s free five-step path to propane guide, available at Propane.com, users will:
- Familiarize themselves with the advantages of propane.
- Discover which brands manufacture propane forklifts.
- Learn to build relationships with local propane suppliers.
- Use PERC’s available tools and resources to their advantage.
- Consider PERC their point of contact for propane forklift questions.