Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Multi-head LEDs Designed for High Ceiling Applications
Luminins, a manufacturer of specification grade, interior and exterior lighting solutions for commercial, institutional, retail, recreational and urban environments, announced the release of its Multilux multi-head luminaire family. Multilux is available in five configurations and delivers up to delivers up to 22,000 lumens depending on selected model.
Developed for high ceiling applications such as retail environments, grocery stores, airport terminals, dealerships, auditoriums and convention centers, Multilux is also suitable for natatorium applications.
Available in 1x1, 1x2, 1x3, 2x2 and 2x3 configurations, Multilux offers various beam angles, including a 9° narrow beam with a sharp cut-off option. There is also a 15° narrow reflector, a 30° flood optic and a 52° wide optic option. And with a 358° head rotation and 30° tilt, light can be directed exactly where needed.
“Multilux is a good solution for any project that needs high output from a high ceiling,” said Nicolas Cohen, Luminis president. “The family offers full flexibility to the designer to be able to mix and match configurations, specify particular beam angles, adjust heads or even choose characteristics of individual heads within the same fixture.”
A multi-circuit design enables individual control of fixture heads, so specifiers can choose different beam angles within the same luminaire.
Multilux can be pendant or surface mounted and are 0-10V dimmable as standard. They have a standard 4000K color temperature and 80CRI with 2700K, 3000K and 3500K options also available. Lifetime for all Multilux products is beyond 60,000 hours.
- Multiple configurations – 1x1, 1x2, 1x3, 2x2, 2x3
- Multi-circuit for individual control of fixture heads. Allows for different beam angles within one luminaire
- Up to 22,000 delivered lumens depending on model selected Beam options from 9° (very narrow) to 52° (wide)
- 358° rotation, 30° tilt (forward/back adjustability)
- Pendant or surface mounting
- Standard 4000K /80 CRI. Optional 2700K, 3000K and 3500K.
- Standard 0-10V dimmable (dims to 10 percent); DMX option
- Lifetime beyond 60,000 hrs
- Fixture comes standard with flush heads. Regressed heads available as an option.
- Natatorium suitable Hexcel louver, solite lens and linear spread lens available Available in a range of finish colors
- 5-year warranty