« Back to Facilities Management News Home
HVAC Touchscreen Controller for Energy Efficiency
Data Aire, Inc. is proud to announce the dap4 touchfor its precision cooling controller. The dap4 is an advanced controller serving the telecom, government, special constant environments and indoor agriculture markets.
- The modern color touch screen allows easy access at your fingertips.
- The at-a-glance simplified screens offer a holistic view of the environment including: air temperature, humidity and unit operation status.
- New trending screens allow the user to monitor temperatures and humidity in real time or historically.
- A variable compressor screen (gForce Ultra model) allows the technician to see the compressor envelope operating conditions.
- The new display makes it easier for technicians to troubleshoot and manage mission critical environments.
- Starting in November 2018, units with locally mounted displays will include the dap4 touch. By early 2019, the dap4 touchwill be available on all units.
- The dap4 touchwill also be available as an easy-to-install upgrade to existing dap4 LCD displays.
More From 10/26/2018 on FacilitiesNet