Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Building Services Officer »
- Director of College Facilities »
Patient Sues Illinois Hospital After Contracting Legionnaires’ Disease
September 10, 2019 - Contact FacilitiesNet Editorial Staff »
The suit alleges the hospital didn’t take proper precautions following a previous outbreak of legionella bacteria.
The lawsuit claims the hospital didn’t take remediation actions prior to the woman's stay
The hospital was negligent, the lawsuit claims, stating “(it) failed to create and implement appropriate control measures to ensure that the hospital was free and clear from dangerous legionella bacteria.”