- Building Maintenance Engineer »
- Facilities Manager »
- Maintenance Assistant »
- Facilities Operations and Maintenance Sup. »
- Director of Facilities Planning »
Green U.S. Hospitals Recognized
The Becker's Hospital Review website recognized 50 U.S. hospitals as some of the greenest.
The Becker's editorial team considered nominations and conducted editorial research, looking at awards won from Practice Greenhealth, the U.S. Green Building Council, the American Society for Healthcare Engineering and the Environmental Protection Agency. The list is not intended to be comprehensive.
The list includes:
• Advocate Christ Medical Center (Oak Lawn, Ill.)
• Boston Medical Center
• Cleveland Clinic
• Gundersen Health System (La Crosse, Wis.)
• Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore)
This Quick Read was submitted by Cathryn Jakicic, Healthcare Industries Editor, Facilities.net.